Little about me
I am a strong supporter of user centered design and user involvement in every part of the design process.
Special skills: Design thinking, Interaction design, User experience design, Usability testing, prototyping
Are you interested in know more about?
HUMAN-COMPUTER INTERACTION - HCI
- Carry out a design process that focuses on people’s needs to ensure that designs are easy and pleasurable to use.
- Create and enhance user interface designs based on principles of human cognition.
- Design engaging user experiences for desktop, mobile and physical devices.
- Evaluate the user experience of a design through user tests and expert evaluations.
CONDUCTING USABILITY TESTING
- Design a user test and set test goals to evaluate products and interfaces.
- Build a user test plan using industry best practices.
- Run a user test smoothly and effectively, avoiding common mistakes throughout.
- Provide actionable insights to stakeholders through reports on the results of usability test observations.
DESIGN THINKING: THE BEGINNER'S GUIDE
- Apply an iterative, user-focused design process to generate innovative ideas that solve complex, ill-defined problems.
- Make use of practical design thinking methods such as interviews, co-creation sessions and rapid prototyping, in every stage of the design process.
- Initiate a new working culture based on customer needs and wants, so all work is focused on creating holistic and sustainable customer value.
- Employ user research techniques to ensure products and solutions are truly relevant to their target audience.
Member: Nicola Bianchi
Membership ID: 25145
I am a member of the Interaction Design Foundation, the world’s largest UX design learning community. Get 3 months of free membership to learn UX Design here!
Overall, Websiteprojects has Benefited of Nicola’s work and enthusiasm in a number of occasion. He consistently delivery on any given assignment, always maintaining a good attitude, sense of humor and flexibility. Nicola is definitely a good element, able top quick adapt to fit in, create relations and work hard when required. Seemed to reacting better to larger, more complex task with little to no supervision.Pietro Spigai
During the period Nicola had covered the role of UI/UX designer, supervised by the CEO and the CTO of the company. In his time with us Nicola has conducted various activity such as user research activity, testing session with users, produced wireframe and mockup and HTML/CSS development. He put great passion into his work and the results he has achieved have been useful both for his own growth and the company’s one.Derek Counihan