The customer asks for the prototype of an app that could allow all the citizens of the region to be able to book medical examinations prescribed by the doctor. As a first phase of the project I did some usability tests of the previous version of the app.
Later I wrote epic and stories to cover the client’s requirements and the gaps of the old app. Starting from this I started to design the interface, first on paper, and through a continuous comparison with the developers, I arrived at the final version.
A new usability testing session on the new prototype saw a significant reduction in errors and an increase in the positive feelings of users towards a new app.